Since the release of “Filament” in February the band has been busy as usual – overseas press, new tunes, blues sets and great local gigs. Most excitingly, the band has collaborated with the illest illustrator Miggs Son to create a limited-release custom BG t-shirt, which will be available at the band’s live shows and online here. Be sure to pick one up while they still last!
Other exciting news…
- July will see the band shooting a brand new music video for “Filament” track MONK MODE with Gwynn drummer Eric Braun in the woods of North Carolina.
- Expect to hear “Monk Mode” on Rock 106.1 this summer
- August sees Broken Glow in Charleston, SC to record a brand new track at Hybrid Audio Solutions, the state-of-the-art studio run by Alan Price of modern rock riffers Madam Adam.
- Check out Sara’s other group, Tokalos, and their brand new album here
- October will bring another BG/Southbound Brewery collaboration
Read all about the band’s past, present and future, as well as reviews of “Filament,” at the links below, a small sampling of the press push BG has seen since the release of the album. With so much foreign press, don’t be surprised to see Broken Glow crossing the Atlantic within the year…